Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

Ahhh- feels good to be back at work and back to blogger world. My Grandfather passed away last weekend and so we were out of town this week for the arrangements and life was a little chaotic. Now, it's Friday and then I get a 3 day weekend! That's what I'm talkin' about! : )
You should visit My Little Life and join in on the Five Question Friday fun!


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
I have too many movies that I like- but here are a few favorites that I don't mind watching over and over.



2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Ohhh... I can't stand smacking. I understand that some children do not understand the concept of chewing with your mouth closed, but ADULTS? Come on now! It's so disgustingly rude.


3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Let's see-------- quirky, beautiful, ballsy (lol), hilarious, and charming :)


4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Oh the possibilities! Well, I have always wanted to go to culinary school and one day own my very own restaurant, so I would probably open it up and whip up some delightful treats for you! I already have the menu ready!

-OR-
I would become an interior designer like the oh so talented Miss Candice Olson

-OR-
I would open my own store showcasing my favorite vintage furnishings and paintings much like the items sold at the store, "Objects" located in the Eastern Shore Center here in Spanish Fort, Alabama. I truly adore that store.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Anything by StriVectin. Magic in a tube I tell ya. ; )


Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Love, E

4 comments:

  1. Such fun answers!
    I too love watching movies!
    Totally agree with smacking, I have a friend whose husband is the worst and it drives me crazy! I teach my kids early to keep their mouth closed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily...good answers to FQF.

    That furniture looks fun...I would like that store. And I LOVE Candace Olson and all of the decorating shows.

    Fun pictures!

    Have a great day!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer for #5
    I found your blog over at "My Little Life" I would love to have you over at my blog. I have giveaways through out the year and if you live in the united states and like free stuff then come on over so you are sure not to miss out.

    Click Here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on B is for...

    I also cannot stand smacking of food!! UGH!!

    Would love for you to come and visit my blog!!

    ReplyDelete