Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello all! School started back this week and I am for lack of better word, pooped. I'm ready to get some sleep this weekend. I'm hoping the little man allows me to do so. This week has been crazy at work and then to add the new semester into the equation- my brain is fried. Time to have a little fun- Five Question Friday!


1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

I met him on MySpace. I sent him a comment because he looked familiar to me. Come to find out we lived within 3 miles of each other. After awhile of talking- we agreed to meet in person. AND yes, I knew in that few moments after meeting that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I knew there was no turning back.
On our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
Our kitchen and dining room are combined, but my favorite part is in the dining area. I have an old china cabinet that holds all of my cook books, china, special collectibles, and on top sits a painting of bright green pear and a framed photograph of our family. The cabinet sits beside a window that overlooks our front yard and I just love it :)

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
um.. I don't think I can. lol



4. What is your evening ritual?
Usually leave work at 5 and if I don't have class or a chiropractor appointment, I go straight home and love on my little man. I then prepare dinner, clean up around the house, wash clothes if need be, give Judson a bath and get him dressed for bed, play with him and chit chat with the husband until Judson goes to sleep. I then get stuff ready for the next day- like Judson's bag, clothes, and lunches. Then the husband and I usually crash for the evening in our bed and usually watch "Three and Half Men" until we fade out. LOL HOW EVENTFUL!

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Not enough! Well, I guess we do pretty good- usually 6 hours. Jimbo (my husband) starts his day at 5 and I start mine at 6. Judson sometimes starts his even earlier, but he has been sleeping good lately. We've officially made it to 7 a.m. on Saturdays! Hallalujah!
 
Hope you have a beautiful, fun-filled weekend!
 
Love, E

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend Emily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are a busy little mama Emily. Hope you have a relaxing weekend to enjoy together.

    I enjoyed your answers to FQF.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete