Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weight Watchers Wed.

Good morning! I'm so excited- I lost another 2.8 lbs this week which leaves me with 31 lbs. lost so far!
These days I'm always on the go- running around like a crazy person, so breakfast has to be quick! I usually grab something running out the door and eat it on the way to work or right after I get there. Here are some ideas if you are busy like me:

Carnation Breakfast Essentials- Rich Milk Chocolate= 3 WW points!

Special K Breakfast Bars- Blueberry is my favorite! = 2 WW points!

Special K Original Cereal 0.81 oz. individual boxes = 2 WW points!

And WW Smart One Meals has all sorts of new breakfast meals available! Here are a couple that I'm excited to try! They would even be good for lunch, I think.


So how is everyone else doing with their progress? Have you found any new things to eat? Link up below and let's connect! :)

Love, E

4 comments:

  1. 2.8 ?!?!?! You are doing SUCH a GREAT job!!!!! I am soooo impressed!!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am new to your blog but clearly you are doing pretty fabulous with WW!!! Congratulations and keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    The idea of taking healthy meals at breakfast time is surely a great idea. Thanks for sharing some important information about healthy breakfast meal products. These products are really very good for a healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete