Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update

Just wanted to do an update blog entry- I have been so busy lately that I can't even think! This semester at school is kicking my butt! So much that I actually temporarily deactivated my Facebook account! It took everything in me to do it, but if you are like me and obsessed with your FB friends because you have no time for a real life, LOL, then it can be quite the distraction. I just need to focus on school right now. I will be back- I promise! So, for all of you who are texting and e-mailing me to see if something is wrong and why I deleted my page- that's what happened :) Nothing is wrong- just trying to un-complicate my life for the time being. That's all. Which also means that I won't be on here as much either- I periodically will do posts, but will not be as dedicated as I have been. Sad, sad. :( I know you are all crying right now. Just kidding!

Speaking of studying... bless his little heart, he fell asleep studying his little flash cards the other night. Like mommy- like son. Let's hope those skills stick with him. :) And for our family and friends who don't get to see Judson on a regular basis, check out the video of him last night saying his ABC's and 123's! Please notice the pacifier that is in his mouth (he calls them Mac-Mac's) and how my husband keeps telling him to take it out of his mouth, LOL We told him when he turns 2 (in March) he has to trade all his Mac's in on a prize. We'll see about that.


How was your Valentine's Day? Mine was good. Remember last year's Valentine post? Well, we were moving into my parents and this year we were moving out! So exciting! The husband and I went to dinner and saw the movie, "No Strings Attached" which was really cute! I enjoyed it. Our day was also filled with some of my favorite things- cupcakes, giving my niece Hartleigh, and Judson's best friend Sadie, V-day bags full of goodies, having 2 wonderful valentines, and getting flowers delivered to me at work :) Wal-mart had a lot of cute stuff this year- I especially loved the polka-dot puppies and the chocolates shaped like cupcakes or doughnuts. Of course, we just gave Judson a balloon and he had the time of his life! It popped last night and he was devestated. So funny! Anyway, hope you had a great day and felt as loved as I did. Judson gave me lots of sugars and that has the power to make anything better!






Hope you have a great rest of the week and now I am going to go write my very long paper that is due tomorrow night, LOL. Nothing like last minute.

Love, E

1 comment:

  1. Hope school continues going well for you! At least you'll have a break next week for Mardi Gras right? And then Spring Break won't be too far off! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete