Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Ya ya ya! It's Friday! and we're moving home this weekend, so I am of course tickled to death! :)
Not to mention it's Valentine's weekend, so hopefully I will be going on a date at some point ;)
Until then... here's FQF! Link up here to play along.


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

Ummmm…. Extreme Home MakeOver in a heart beat! I would love to see what professionals could do with our tiny humble abode.


2. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I do. Just one. It’s a tiny little sparrow. I have always wanted one, but am horrified of needles. The first year we were married, my husband I randomly decided to get one on a Tuesday night, LOL
So we both got sparrow because they represent soul mates. His a more masculine version, but mine is very dainty (I think) and in a place that it can be easily hidden.




(yes... I am a big baby, lol)

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Right now he’s only almost 2, so I really can’t tell him things yet and him quite get the concept, but one day I do plan to tell all! Well, almost all.


4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
All depends where I am and what’s going on! LOL I usually slow down though.


5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Umm… both! I always have to equal things out. If I have one bite of chocolate, it must be evened out with a salty potato chip. I know, I’m ridiculous, but it just bothers me!
If I had to pick one though- I guess it would be chips!


Have a blessed weekend!

Love, E

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love your sparrow tattoo - it is really cute! And, now you've got me craving chocolate and potato chips!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a salty over sweet girl any day! I love your tattoo, it IS Very dainty. Kindove matches your blog background a bit too hehe, which is also lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete