Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WW Wed.

Let's talk breakfast! Take a look at the points for some of our every day breakfast foods. I have included some of the more popular fast food options as well. YIKES, I think I will skip the drive-thru next time and I think you will agree with me :)

Great Value (Wal-Mart brand) Light Strawberry Yogurt (6 oz.) = 2 pts.

Yogurt, fat free, plain (1 cup) = 2 pts.
Yogurt, low-fat, plain (1 cup) = 3 pts.
Banana= 2 pts.
Apple (small) = 1 pt.
Peach (large) = 1 pt.
Fresh Pineapple (1 cup) = 1 pt.
Egg Whites (3) = 1 pt.
Whole Egg= 2 pts.
Wonder Bread whole grain wheat = 1 pt. per slice
Bagel any type (2 oz.) = 3 pts.
English muffin- Thomas’ English Muffins= 2 pts. Per muffin
Great Value Low fat Blueberry Fruit & Grain Bar = 3 pts.
Pancake any type mix (4” diameter) = 1 pt.
Pancake homemade from scratch (4” diameter) = 3 pts.
Waffles any type, low-fat frozen, 2 (4” round or square) = 3 pts.
Bacon- 3 slices cooked crisp = 4 pts.
1 slice Canadian style= 1 pt.
3 slices turkey bacon= 2 pts.
Sausage- beef or pork cooked (1 link, patty, or 1 oz.) = 3 pts.
Milk- fat free (1 cup) = 2 pts.
Reduced fat 2% (1 cup) = 3 pts.
Whole (1 cup) = 4 pts.
Grits- Quaker Instant Grits (individual packets) Original= 2 pts. Cheddar Cheese= 2 pts.
Oatmeal- Quaker Instant Oatmeal (individual packets) Original= 2 pts. Maple & Brown Sugar= 3 pts.


McDonalds

Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle= 13.5 pts.
Breakfast Wrap = 7.5 pts.
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit= 10 pts.
Sausage Biscuit= 10.5 pts.
Steak Bagel= 15.5 pts.
Egg McMuffin = 7 pts.
Hash Brown= 3.5 pts.

Burger King
Ham, Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich= 8.5 pts.
Hash Browns (small) = 6.5 pts.
Cini-Mini’s= 9 pts. With Icing = 11.5 pts.
Omelet Sandwich= 18 pts.

Subway
Cheese Breakfast Wrap = 4.5 pts.
Western w/ cheese Breakfast Wrap= 4.5 pts.
Ham & Egg Sandwich on deli round= 5 pts.

Chik-Fil-A
Chicken Biscuit = 10 pts.
Chicken Mini’s (3 count) = 6.5 pts.
Yogurt Parfait = 5 pts. (with granola)= 6 pts.
Plain Biscuit= 7 pts.
Hash Browns= 7 pts.
Chicken, Egg & Cheese Bagel on Sunflower Multi-Grain bread = 11 pts.

If you are interested in seeing other restaurant's food options and point values, click here.

Love, E

2 comments:

  1. I don't like fast food, and this makes me dislike it even more. Ewww...

    I think I'll stick to my homemade granola with nut milk. Oh, and a green lemonade on the side, please. :) Yum!

    Happy Thursday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good options! I do love my yogurt, thank goodness it's not bad for you!

    ReplyDelete