Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Friday my little lovelies! Today, we are having Thanksgiving lunch at work, so that should be fun. Tonight the Mr. and I are going to a school production, "The Beaux Stratagem" here at the college and tomorrow is my best friend's baby shower. YAY for getting to buy baby girl stuff. There is so much more to choose from. The weekend is going to be fun, but for now it's time for FQF. I know you are thrilled to death! LOL
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

"Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer" by Elmo And Patsy
Drives me nuts! LOL


2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We usually snuggle at first and then go our seperate ways. I have to have my space. :)


3. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, I have. In fact... I am having surgery next Tuesday and would like everyone to keep me in their prayers.
It's too bad Dr. Jackson Avery from Grey's Anatomy is not my doctor. ;)


4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Hmmmm.... by Christmas Eve. I like waiting and shopping in the middle of the hustle and bustle season. It's fun!


5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
I would say a house, but I want to pick an expensive product that I would keep around. I know it is not extremely expensive but it is pretty high for my liking at my current salary lol, but these products are AMAZING! Did you hear me? AMAZING.
I would lather myself daily in all and every product this company offers.
StriVectin

Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Love, E

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH! CRACKING UP over here about your "surgery!" LOLOL!!

    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting you from 5 Q F. Love all the pictures you put with your post! Breaks up the monotony of a lot of words (you know...like mine...). Praying for you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete