Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

This has been a rough week girlie's (and boys if you are out there). An extreme lack of sleep has taken it's course on the husband and I. We are cranky. Yuck. I hate when we get like this. Little man has not wanted to sleep for a week now. He wakes up screaming and crying and wants to be held. I know I am supposed to just let him cry it out, but how long should this crying go on? and does that usually include him saying he is hungry? Last night he hollered "eat, eat, mama eat" until we gave him a 2 a.m. snack with milk. Why is he so hungry? LOL I feed my child I promise. He lacks nothing in the feeding department.
I apologize for the lack of blog entries this week- my computer accumulated such a nasty little virus that the computer techs exact words were, "It's bad. It has taken your computer and it will not give it back." Gulp. But, I got it back. I did, I did! and now I'm blogging and it's Friday and if I can get some sleep tonight I may just be headed down a good weekend path! Tonight we are going to Greek Fest so I can photograph the event for my photo journalism class. Then tomorrow night we are spending time with friends around a bonfire making smores :) I'm excited!

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
I dunno. This one is too hard. Maybe the talent of making people feel better? My occupation could be to travel around and bless people with positivity and make all their troubles go away and a briefcase full of magically good feelings. :)

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
I think I am going to go with a house at the beach because I can't imagine my life without the water. We live on the coast so it is a regular thing for us. Our summers are spent going to and from our beautiful beaches. I love sunbathing, swimming in the ocean, and eating cold sandwiches and fruit salad on a beach towel while my hair dries in the salty air. Nothing like it.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
Well, my husband Jimmy aka Jimbo comes from a family full of "J" names and I kinda wanted to keep it going. There is James, Janie, Jimmy, Jamie, and Jared. Then we had Judson. His name came from a street sign that I stumbled upon while I was lost in an unfamiliar neighborhood. I had been searching for "J" names that I liked since before I even got pregnant and I already liked "Judson" from Judson College. Then one day I got lost and saw that street name, "Judson Avenue" and it stuck with me. I think the next one will start with an "E" though. I am really liking the name "Easton". What do you think?

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Hmmm... I have always said that Britney Spears is my guilty pleasure because I still sooo like her even after her crazy meltdown, slutty wardrobe, and bad decisions.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
I am a pretty organized person, that is why I am going insane living in my parents place right now. Too many adults living under the same roof. I'm a little OCD and I get very agitated easily so the husband knows if he can keep the kitchen and bathroom up, my sanity stays a little longer. Ahh... it's the simple things that keep me happy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Oh.. and I promise to change my Halloween theme soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm a huge britney fan too!! i love the name easton. have a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tickled that Britney is your guilty pleasure! Fun reading your answers and hope you and your hubby caught up on some sleep this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete