Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

Do you remember those nurseries I told you I was working on awhile back? Well- I finally have some pics to share with you and how neat is it that they happen to be pink and green? Just in time for Pink & Green Thursday, huh? Please keep in mind that the lighting is poor and these were taken with a cell phone camera so the pics really don't do the rooms much justice. I am very proud of them and think they turned out great! More than anything I happy that my clients loved their new nurseries and that makes me one happy chick!
Here is Sawyer's room before:


Sawyer's room in the middle of me working






















And Sawyer's room AFTER:


Me taking a break while painting the room :)






















Now to Annabel's room.... Before:


















After first coat...

















and AFTER the diamonds....
























and in between the two rooms I painted Oscar and Oliver the Owls. The End. LOL
Have a fabulous Thursday! Tonight is my TV night (Vampire Diaries, Grey's, & Private Practice) so I'm pumped!

Love, E

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Grey's and PP...so good! P.S. you are so talented! The nurseries look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful nurseries!! love the stripes

    ReplyDelete