Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WW Wed.


My world has been turned upside down! No- seriously!!! Weight Watchers has changed their program and I have been a pro at the original one. I have binders full of points for different foods and now it is all changing. But hey, if they have something that will help me lose even more weight and faster, I am all there! I find out today how many points I get per day, so I am excited about that. Fresh fruits and veggies are now free which is awesome! Here is the new calculator (be sure and save it to your favorites):
NEW WEIGHT WATCHERS CALCULATOR

Also, you join Hungry Girl on facebook for all sorts of tips.

Even though I am not excited about change, I think maybe it is just what I need to jump start my weight loss again. I have been stuck for the past few weeks and I am ready to get on it!!! YAY!
I will have more to say next Wednesday when I know more about the program so bare with me as I learn. Have a fabulous day!

Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment