Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ghosts from Christmas Past

I was looking through pictures from the past few Christmas's and man have I had a lot of different hair styles and colors LOL
And these are from just the past 5 years!

2006
Hair to my waist

2007
Short blonde- stacked in the back

2008
Pregnant and out of my mind- colored my hair black days before Christmas

2009
Cute pixie cut- cut ALL my hair off the week before Christmas!

2010
Trying to grow it back out- at least the color is good this year! lol Now... if I can get my child to smile in a picture with me : )

Love, E

5 comments:

  1. You look really good with short hair - I am jealous! I went to get my hair cut this past week and told my hairdresser that I'd love a pixie cut. She told me no way that I'd ever pull it off. hahaha. You look great with your hair short though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look down memory lane! I love the 2009 look with the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey stranger!! Happy Holidays.......
    thanks for stopping in today.
    I have another fellow blogger in the same vicinity. We should all try to get together over the holidays.
    Shoot me an email at flipflopsandpearls AT gmail.com if your interested and I will give you the details. You actually may know some others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. You look great in every style. I love the picture of you pregnant.

    The ones with your son are just adorable. I think the Santa jumper is precious.

    I hope you have a great Christmas!

    Ho, ho, ho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful photos...and it's always fun to look back!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete