Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Can you believe Christmas is next week?! Thank goodness I have all of my shopping done. Well.. I have one item left to purchase, but that's pretty good huh? I have never finished this early in the game :)
I have found lots of really cute merchandise and thought I would share a few things with you just in case you need a last minute gift idea ;)

#1 Nesting Doll measuring spoons! I LOVE THESE! Buy them here.

#2 Nesting Doll measuring cups. I LOVE THESE EVEN MORE! LOL buy them here.
 #3 Great gift for the guys! It's a pizza cutter that looks like an electric saw. Buy it here.

#4  Cutest lunch totes EVER! I bought several of these for my little man's friends! I had their names monogrammed on the front. They also have book bags to match :) Buy them here.





#5 This is a great shower gift- but it could work for Christmas too! It's a blanket and 3 bibs. They are really good quality materials and I also had these monogrammed for gifts. There are 12 different prints to choose from. Take a look here. 

#6 Wine bottle tote or just plain bottle tote... for one... two... or a 6-pack! Buy here. 




 #7 And this is not so much a present- but my new obsession. MANGO! I love their clothes. Especially the back of this little number. So pretty! Click here to check out their site.



 #8 Something really neat to read to the kids. I have been collecting books by Tasha Tudor and they are the most creative children's books I have ever seen. Every page has so much detail. My 1 year old stayed still in the bed last night and let me read this entire book to him and he was so intrigued. He looked at all the pictures and pointed and laughed. He loved it! You can find them all at great prices here.
Hope you see something ya like- and have a fabulous day! 

Love, E

1 comment:

  1. That pizza cutter is such a great idea. How fun! Love the measuring cups, too (For myself, of course!)!

    I can't get your button to work on my page. :( I don't know why. I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete