Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Wish List


It's December and that means that the school semester is coming to an end. I have final's next week and then I can put the books to rest, break out the hot cocoa and actually have time to snuggle up with my boys and watch holiday movies. The Christmas tree is up and glowing, my shopping is half way done and I am cheerful for the holidays! Here are a few items on my wish list this year :)

#1  Lavendar KitchenAid Mixer.. or in Iced Blue or Mint Green ;)

#2  Magpie 14k GF Charm Necklace from Nest Pretty Things


#3  Mosaic Storage Container Set and Salad Servers by French Bull



#4  Some sort of milk glass or jade cake platter. I think this one is beautiful.


#5 I love the Notebook platter and cup from Fish's Eddy. Thought it would be cute to let it sit on my desk in my classroom one day.


What's on your Christmas list?

Love, E

5 comments:

  1. I love LOVE that mixer. I had no idea it came in that great purple color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the same page as Marian. I love the mixer in that color!!! Mine is stainless and it is my favorite kitchen appliance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the stuff on this list! i'd love a green kitchenaid, aahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I just found your blog from my girl Nola Girl! Love it- love finding another Christian mommy out there in blogland. Your picks are fun- especially the necklace and lavender mixer. Now i am wishing I had a lavender one instead of a black one! LOL! I am definitely a new follower! Hope you have a great day!XOXO
    jessica
    www.kitchenbelleicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love making LISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

    ADORABLE blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete