Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Crawler


T’was the first week of December,
When all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, (except for the dishwasher running and us watching “House”;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
And I had just put up the Christmas tree that day
With all my pretty ornaments placed here and there…..
This was the day that Judson Bailey decided to take off!
He had been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees for weeks and had made a few attempts and we knew it was only a matter of time before he began to really crawl, but I did not suspect the day would be the day I put the tree up! Holy moly that boy can move! He was like a monster! First he went straight for my beautiful candy cane ornaments then for the outlet plugs where the lights were plugged in… from there on out I’m not too sure what all happened! I think the tree almost came over. I could not believe that this child of mine who had sat for so long staring up at me with those angelic eyes was now this little fast moving creature grabbing as fast as he could and screeching when I pulled him away! I think I even broke a sweat with tearing him away from his beloved tree, lol!
As of last night- he looked like he was trying to start walking! I am very afraid! haha
We are now child-proofing the house to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment