Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Something about Sisters
























There is something about sisters. The way they keep your secrets safe, the way you can cry on their shoulder and they can make even the worst seem better, the way you can be arguing with one another and then look at eachother and burst out laughing! Sisters are the most wonderful thing in the world. There was a time when my sister was the most annoying person in the world to me and I HATED sharing a room with her, got so annoyed with how she wanted to follow me around, and never thought there would be a day when she would be the best friend I ever had. TODAY, she is that friend... my best friend. I looked at her today and saw just how beautiful she is and how much I am thankful for her. She is my breath of fresh air and lol...the person I am trying to call right now to see if she wants to come watch a movie and stay the night! Lulu- I love you and am so proud of the woman you have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment