Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Your Memory Lane


Last night I was going through some things in our home office and I came across something that I had made for Jimbo on our first wedding anniversary. I still need to have it framed... actually I need to have a lot of things framed but anyway I thought I would share it with you because I think they are just the neatest things ever! It's called yourmemorylane. To explain what they do best.. I am going to tell you about mine and Jimbo's memory lane (the top picture.) I chose the 3 building street that comes with 3 street signs, 4 vehicles, and 14 memories! So... I fill out the paper work with:
14 MEMORIES
1.We both graduated from Satsuma High School.
3. Our first "official" date was at Copeland's Cheesecake Factory in Louisiana.
4.We spent our first Valentine's Day in Atlanta together and it snowed.
5. We used to read the newspaper in bed every Sunday morning together.
6. Jimbo proposed to Emily at Christmas time after eating a romantic dinner at Ruth Chris Steak House.
7. One of our favorite memories is drinking peach wine and slow dancing in the bedroom together.
8. Emily worked in Miami and Jimbo would send love letters and flowers to her while she was gone.
9.Jimbo attempted to teach Emily how to play tennis.
10.We got married at the Promise Land on October 13.
11.We honeymooned in Riviera Maya, Mexico
12.We got sparrow tattoos together that symbolize soul mates
13.Our song is "I knew I loved you Before I Met You" by Savage Garden
14.We are expecting our first child in March.
The 3 streets were the streets we have lived on since we met. The vehicles I chose were the cars we owned when we met, a bus with "Jimmy's" on the side (inside joke), and a golf cart with "Go Bama" on the side since Jimbo loves to play golf and loves Bama.
So.... you turn all of your information in and the company turns it into a memory lane for you!! They send you a proof and let you make any changes you want to make including colors, logos, wording... you name it! Check out their website and see what all neat things they can do. They make wonderful gifts for all occasions. They are kinda pricey but they run specials throughout the year and believe me.. who ever you get it for will love looking at everything and remembering all the memories that each picture symbolizes!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment