Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hoot of A Time



I
love my new Hue 100% cotton pajama pants so much that I had to share them with you! The print is called "Hoot of a time" and the draw-strings have cute sayings written on them such as "color outside the lines... let yourself daydream...agree with your imagination...laugh at the rules" and they are oh so comfy! I bought mine at Belk but you can order them on their website and also check out some of their other adorable prints. These would make a great Christmas gift for someone this year :)

1 comment:

  1. those PJ's are super cute ...
    I am soo going to check that page out


    if someone needs one:one English lessons with
    native English teacher
    check my page out
    http://edufire.com/teachermary
    or email me:
    nativeenglishtutormary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete