Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for...

Waking up to this every morning. (Jimbo and Judson)
























Getting to drink these! Star Buck's White Chocolate Mocha's!
























Good friends who make me laugh :) (Me with my best friends the night Judson was born)



















The ones who love me exactly the way I am (Me with my brother and sister on Christmas Eve)



















Having a good job (me with the DREAM Program students at the Medical School)


This semester coming to an end! (Photo of stairs leaving Humanities Bldg. on USA campus)
























And above ALL... having a God who forgives me, loves me unconditionally, and who has blessed me with so many wonderful things!
Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment