Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...










Ohh... I love this time of year! This past weekend reminded me of how much and why I love it so so much! Between it being the first year that we have a child, giant stuffed rudolphs from MiMi and Pop, Judson getting to play with his sweet cousin Zachary, fun Christmas sweater parties, my husband helping me cook even while he watches football, cute/tacky decorations that you can only get away with during the holidays, enjoying friends and family, COLD weather (which I LOVE), watching my daddy play with my son underneath the Christmas tree, and going to our church for the Christmas program... I would say it was a pretty eventful weekend that got me very excited for whats to come over the next few weeks leading to my favorite day of the year! By the way, if you live in the area or are visiting you should join us at First Baptist North Mobile Church for "The Amazing Back-Story of Christmas"!

No comments:

Post a Comment