Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Weekend


Saturday morning my husband Jimbo, my mom, Judson, and myself went to Kidz Klozet, which was here from Thursday to Saturday this past week. It was awesome! I had never been until this year and I got so many good deals! If you have never been . . . you should definitely look into the next dates they will be here because I got boocoodles of clothes, books, a baby bouncer chair, shoes, toys and more for my little pooh bear. :) The first day I went on my lunch break and there was tons of stuff... the last day I went and there was still lots of stuff, but not as much. The good thing about the last day is that everything is half off!!!! They even have maternity clothes there. I asked the lady that rang us up, what they do with all of the merchandise left and she said that they have a huge yard sale where the merchandise is marked 75% off and all the money raised goes to the American Cancer Society. Even better!!
Saturday evening- we celebrated my sister-in law's promotion and I got to see my niece Hartleigh Jade. If she only knew how much I love her. Anyway- she helped me with Judson Bailey all night and was such a good little helper! She held him and made sure his pap was clean every time he spit it out (which was a lot) and put it back in his mouth. She helped me change his diaper and she played with him for the first time on a blanket. His is 6 months old now, so he is beginning to play and roll all over the place. He is not quite crawling yet, but will be soon! He tries! Needless to say- they just love each other and had a good ol' time together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment