Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FUZE


Yummy... Yummy... Yummy! FUZE Healthy Infusions drinks are wonderful. I have been drinking them for a while now.. usually I drink the "Slenderize" ones because they basically have nothing in them, but taste like kool-aid. BUT since it is Breast Cancer Awareness month, Fuze has Goji Wild Berry which is an "empower" one. It is the best one I have ever had and for every purchase of these delicious "empower" drinks, FUZE will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Oh.. and the bottle is sooo pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Fuze! lol. I drink the Slenderize ones too! lol. I will definitely have to try the Breast Cancer Awareness drink. I'm planning on getting a pink extension in a few weeks when I go home because the $10 for the extension goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure! We have so much in common :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete