Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October's Book of the Month


Since I have had several people contact me about the Suzanne Collins books I wrote about on here, "Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire," I decided that I would do a book of the month every month. I'm always looking for good reads.. so I thought I would share some with you. :) My pick for this month is: Mommywood by Tori Spelling.

"My own Mommywood is full of drama (an awkward encounter with a former costar at a children's birthday party), tragedy (the death of a diva pug), horror (when poo meets pool), and farce )being the only one in costume at a Halloween party), but at the end of it is the greatest love story I've ever experienced, greater than any love story on the small or silver screen, the same amazing love story that all mothers go through with their children."

This chick has issues, but I like her! The book was really cute and funny. Gives you a look into a celebrity who longs to be the average stay at home mom's life. This is a good book for new or expecting mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment