Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

It's the simple things that make me HAPPY!


For instance.... my coupon organizer!!! lol
I have been having sooo much fun finding
coupons and saving some mulah baby!
I have been saving at least 20 bucks every time
I go grocery shopping. I was throwing them all
in an envelope and then I decided it was time
to get organized. So.. I found me a little coupon
organizer at Walmart and voila! Im so excited!
Here are some of the sites that I visit for my
coupons:
athriftymom.com
On that site right now you can find a good coupon
for Coppertone suntan products $3 off.... DiGiorno Flatbread Melts $1.50 off....
and another good one is a coupon for Bertolli Italian Meals $1.50 off. These meals are absolutely elicious and perfect for two people!!
I also visit couponmom.com, eversave.com, kraftfoods.com, and redplum.com So much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment