Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

Good Lawd! I'm so glad it's Friday! I am seriously pumped about this weekend. Tomorrow night me and my girls are going to a Paint and Pals party to celebrate my friend Erica's birthday and I can't wait!! Always fun taking a break from the every day agenda and spending time with friends old and new. I will have to update you with pics next week! It's also another best friend of mine's birthday too, Ashley.
Happy Birthday girls- I love you!!
Don't know what I would do without you in my life.

Ashley and I enjoying cake on her birthday two years ago :)
 
Erica and I at my sister-in-laws baccalaureate party

And now to Five Question Friday!

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Going to the beach for sure!! We have beautiful beaches here in coastal Alabama and there is just something about the smell of salt in the air, sun tan lotion, an ice chest packed with home made sandwiches and juice boxes, and swimming in the Gulf all day. Don’t know what I would do without it.


2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I really like Gain detergent but lately I have been buying Arm and Hammer.


3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Broiled shrimp, new potatoes, and corn on the cob...Add some craw fish and I’m set!! Some people call this “Buford Stew.”

4. Do you have any talents?
I’m very artistic- if you consider that a talent. I love to paint and make things and I’m kinda good at it, so I’m going to claim that as my talent. :)




5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I would like to be an expert on… wow, I don’t know. So many things that I wish and I absolutely love learning. Believe it or not.. google has taught me so much LOL
A subject will come up around our house and when I start giving my two cents on the topic, my husband will ask, “How do you know so much about that?” and my answer is always, “because I googled it one day and began researching it!” I love digging deeper and learning about new things. This is so out of left field, but If you know me well, then you know that I love aviation. So maybe I would like to be an expert on aviation and how avionics work. I know… I’m a nerd. Deal with it.



And last but not least.... Happy Father's Day to the men in my life. Daddy- for raising me right! My husband- for blessing me and our son with his GIANT heart, and my Father-in-Law for raising such a fine young man that loves me! :) YAY for Daddy's!!

MY DADDY

MY BABY'S DADDY

MY BABY DADDY'S- DADDY!! LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love, E

1 comment:

  1. Em! That's such a sweet comment!! Love you, DIL!

    ReplyDelete