Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

You know I have to update you on current things I'm loving! So... here goes...

Dylan's Candy Bar accessories! She is the famous Ralph Lauren's daughter and like her Father, she is oh so creative. I loved looking at all the cute stuff on her web-site and would love to visit the actual store one day.

i (intelligent) products! I'm using the i-extend right now which helps extend your tan longer. It comes in the teal bottle (not shown below) and you can buy it at most tanning salons or order the products online. I LOVE the scent of the products which has a nice, clean smell to it. Here is a list of the different products and their purposes.


Working out again! Last year I started running for the first time in my life and I lost a lot of weight and was feeling so good! Then the winter time came, we moved, and I got side tracked, but NO MORE! I am getting back on track! I enrolled in a muscle toning and conditioning boot camp on campus and it's kicking my butt! And that's exactly what I need.


And I most certainly need to work out because my next favorite thing is this stupid
ICE CREAM!
Blue Bell's "Krazy Kookie Dough" is by far the BEST ice cream I have ever put in my mouth and I have been completely obsessed with it LOL but that's GOT to come to an end soon! It's cake batter flavored ice cream with sugar cookie dough. Good Lord help me!



Pool Time!
Even if it's in a blow-up pool in my back yard. Hey- ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. It's HOT here in Alabama!

 and last but not least (for the time being anyway)...

This "Hello Yellow Third Birthday Party" presented on The Sweetest Occasion (my fav. website) .



 What's your current favorites?

Love, E

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that ice cream sounds like the best thing I've ever heard of! I was craving ice cream and this just inspired me to text my hubby to pick some up on his way home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the candy umbrella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love me some dylan's. everytime a friend visits me here, they have to go there and i have no issue with it at all!

    ReplyDelete