Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions


So... I am a little late putting my resolutions for this year on here, but better late than never. First off- my ultimate goal is to lose 50 lbs. but I plan to make mini goals of 5 lbs. at a time until I get there. I am kicking off this weight loss by making my first resolution to complete the Jillian Michaels' 30 day Shred! I bought it over a month ago and completed 2 days. That is pathetic! So- I MUST complete the 30 days! You should do it with me! :)

Next: to get my husband to quit wearing these camoflauge pants! Lol- okay so they are not too bad but neither one of us hunt and we had an inside joke going on with our friends in Tuscaloosa when we came for a visit a while back that Jimbo and I would show up in camo- and we did.
Well... I never wore mine again but Jimbo finds them very comfy and wears them around the house at least every other day so I get the luxury of seeing him in these delightful pants ALL the time and I'm really just ready to see him in something different, lol


Next: to get baby Judson to sleep the entire night through and have me wake him up at 6 a.m. rather than him wake us up at 4:30 a.m.


and Last but not Least: to not let school and work stress me out so much. I want to relax and laugh more. Stop worrying and being in such a hurry to be done with things.
Hope you all have a good 2010 and achieve the things you wish to achieve.
Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment