Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

January's Book of the Month


"Something Cleverish" is such a cute little coffee table book. This book was put together for Stephanie Nielson (the lady I absolutely adore and wrote Oprah about awhile back) and her husband who were in a near fatal plane crash. The book is being sold here to raise money for the couple's medical bills that are steadily growing.  I believe they have reached around 3 million and she is in surgery as I type this having more reconstruction done. They are the parents of 4 children.
The book is adorable and actually made me LAUGH OUT LOUD and I read several of the stories to my husband who also found them funny! Do something good and go buy this book!

"Forty-three hilarious bloggers, one great cause, one very funny book. We've searched high and low for some of the funniest posts written in 2008, and gathered them here for your amusement. All proceeds go to benefit Stephanie and Christian Nielson."

No comments:

Post a Comment