Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Jingle bells.. jingle bells,.. jingle all the way! Oh, I am so in the Christmas spirit! LOL
My husband and Mama keep requesting a wish list from me and I have been racking my brain trying to come up with one because let's face it... all my dreams came true with last years gift from my husband which was a vintage icey blue, Kitchen Aid Mixer lol. So, I began my quest of peruzing on Pinterest and various websites and I have to admit that it didnt take me very long to start finding goodies! Here are some of the little jewels that found their way to my list:
#1- "babycakes" cake pop maker! Isn't it adorable?


 #2- "Nest Pretty Things" Cameo Necklace. I have actually had my eye on this for quite some time. I have another necklace from this store and love it. So femanine and pretty.


 #3- Urban Decay's Naked Pallette. Beautiful, sparkly eyeshadow.
#4- This pretty shower curtain sold at World Market would look so pretty in the bathroom at our new house we are moving into next week! 


#5- Almost my entire house is decorated in peacock colors, so I would love to have these cute pot holders from World Market to use in our new kitchen :)


#6- I really like this antiquish looking mirror from JC Penney. I think it's really pretty and would like to put it in our front bathroom.


#7- and finally my favorite blogger has released a book telling her story of recovery; Nie Nie!



Now, I know that this blog was about MY Christmas list (wink, wink) but I had to include this super cool gadget that my little one is getting for Christmas. I think it is great because he will no longer need to use mine and my husband's i-phones to play games. He will have his very own LeapPad to play apps on :) Click the link so you can see all of the super neat things this little baby has to offer.

Hope you have fun picking out your Christmas goodies!

Love, E

1 comment: