Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Back!

YAY! I'm back long enough to do a post and then I will probably disappear again! LOL
I know... I know... I have just been so busy and my blog has been the last thing on my mind.
The hubby and I are both finishing up the semester at school, closing on a house, getting ready for the holidays, preparing for a vacation, AND trying to have another baby! DANG! :)

I will start with the house- we are moving closer to our families, not that we live that far away, but a great deal came about for us on a a house that was in foreclosure. Although we are VERY excited about the move, it has been nerve racking and quite the lengthy process. Keep your fingers crossed that make in there in time for me to decorate for Christmas!

Now, on to the holidays... Thanksgiving is next week and my favorite post I always do is about what I am thankful for this year, so here goes:
*I am thankful for ... our family getting along this year. The past couple of years have been rough to say the least, so I am EXTREMELY thankful for our ability to forgive and accept each other with open arms.
*I am thankful for... God always providing for us. Everytime I think that we have reached rock bottom with things that come our way, God always picks us back up and makes everything okay.
* I am thankful for... the seriously yummy food that my Mama is going to cook for me on Thanksgiving Day!!! YAY for Mama's!

Now, for vacation! Thanksgiving night my in-laws are taking us all to Disney World for part of our Christmas presents.We are REALLY pumped about it and even more pumped that the kids do not know. My niece (5) and son (2.5) will find out as we approach Disney World. How fun!! They are going to flip out!


I am going to skip the baby part because there is not much to tell- just that we want another baby added to our family  so we are trying to make that happen :)

Now... for my Christmas wishes! I have been asked to make a list several times of what I would like for Christmas, but this year, for the first time in my life I really do not have anything I crazily want. I would like to have one of these Z-Palette's though to put all my makeup in.

I saw it on Kandee Johnson's site and knew I wanted it ASAP. You should really check out her site- she is precious! Thanks Kandee J for teaching me how to shape my eyebrows, do professional makeup, and how to do countless other beauty things through your cute tutorial videos!! I love you!


 I have really been feeling the peacock decor for the past year, so why not do a peacock inspired Christmas at our house?! Here are a few inspirational pieces...



I think I am going to try and make some ornaments too- maybe take clear glass balls and pour peacock color paint inside and blow dry blast the paint everywhere inside- let you know how that turns out, LOL

Well... hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment