Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A loooong Valentine's Weekend

Well good morning Valentine!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It has been a very long weekend, but a good one. We have temporarily moved in with my parents due to some unfortunate events, but on a positive note are looking at it as a vacation... you know the kind where you have 3 people sleeping in the same room and have boxes of food lying around, lol
We are spending today getting organized.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday, my sister made her valentine darling little cookies.. and I decided since she was being so sweet I better get over there and make my honey one too!

Her cookies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My cookie :)
  Then her valentine came by and gave her the neatest present... an oyster with a pearl inside. You wash and crack open the oyster and see what color pearl you have and then store it in an encased necklace. It was so much fun waiting to see what color she would get. She ended up with a white one. The oyster also comes with a list of the colors and what each one means.
You can buy them at Two Girls and a Pearl or you can buy them at McConaghy Drugs in Satsuma, AL for $30. I am sure they are sold other places too, but these are the two that I know of.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The hubby and I went to see "Valentine's Day" last night and it was really good! Even for people that hate Valentine's Day it is still a good movie to watch- PLUS very little to none profanity and no sex scenes- a rarity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We came home (my parents house now) and ended up getting only 3 hours of sleep due to a wide awake not feeling too good little boy :) How romantic! But.. when we woke up from our 3 hours of sleep I have two Valentines to love on. Don't you just love all the heart shaped suckers, homemade valentines, and cheesy gifts! I sure do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment