Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boogie

I have many, many names for my little bundle of joy- it varies daily and sometimes to the point where Jimbo
(my husband) just gives me a look like, "where did ya get that one from?" He has been my little butter bean, pickle, turtle dove, and like a thousand other silly names, but somehow or another Judson has acquired the nickname Boogie by my family. I was a little apprehensive about it in the beginning but I think I like it now!  Boogie like.. get down and boogie.. not boogie like booger lol, although I can see where you would get the two confused. It gets changed around too, "Come here Boogs!", "awww...come here boogster!" Haha!
Anyway... I think we have a little clown on our hands because let me tell you- our little boogie is hilarious! These pictures make me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment