Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My A-Z

A. Age: 28 (YIKES!)

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: The dishes fo sure!

D. Dogs: Love little Chihuahuas! BUT we don't own any. The only pet we have is Judson's V-Tech puppy in whom we named "Tech".

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth- VERY serious about my oral hygiene :)

F. Favorite color: GREEN

G. Gold or silver: Silver but sometimes Gold is better

H. Height: 5'2

I. Instruments you play(ed): LOL- I played the clarinet in middle school. Never again.

J. Job title: Secretary to the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs & Educational Enrichment (Geez)

K. Kids: Just one- but I want 3 more

L. Live: Sweet Home Alabama

M. Mom’s name: Kelly Susanne

N. Nicknames: Emmy, Emma, Em, Baby Cakes ;)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Had a few;  complications due to a tonsilectomy, breast reduction surgery, gastrointestinal virus (4 nights for that sweet little virus), and had a baby :)

P. Pet peeves: SMACKING! People who are RUDE.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face- you kinda have to want one." Eat, Pray, Love

R. Righty or lefty: Righty but I always wanted to be a lefty :)

S. Siblings: One younger brother, Stephen, who is 25, and one younger sister, Lydia, who is 21.

T. Time you wake up: 5:30 a.m. :(

U. Underwear: um, yes. I do wear underwear. lol

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Asparagus and English Peas

W. What makes you run late: Having to flat iron my hair or my son refusing to cooperate while I'm trying to get him dressed. We are entering the terrible two's. YAY.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Yes

Y. Yummy food you make: EVERYTHING haha

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins

Love, E

2 comments:

  1. Dishes ARE the worst. Especially if you do not have a dishwasher. Personally I would really like those 20 minutes every.single.day of my life back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recheck that Eat Pray Love quote haha! -Farren

    ReplyDelete