Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Products

So yesterday I found myself laying on the couch watching the longest infomercial EVER.. Cindy Crawford's skin care system, "Meaningful Beauty" and I started to think about all of the products I have tried and what my favorites are. I like to hear about good products that my friends find.. so I thought I would share mine with you!
1. Dove Pro-Age Cream Oil Body Lotion. Let's face it.. I am getting close to 30 and with all the time I spend in the sun, it's not silly to start using some anti-aging products. This stands as my FAVORITE lotion I have ever tried, and I have tried a-lot!
2. Aveeno Daily Moisterizing Foaming Bath. I love this stuff. My skin feels so smooth when I get out of the bath.
3. Mary-Kay Mineral Powder- this is much cheaper than the mineral powders you see on TV and works just the same. I have tried two different ones that had to be ordered and then this one and I am hooked!
4. Neutrogena Oil Free Ance Wash- you can also buy this in Wal-Mart brand and it works just as great!
5. Obagi Vitamin C-Exfoliating Day/Night Lotion- Can we say wonderful??
6. Arbonne Exfoliating Mask with Thermal Fusion- my husband even likes this one! It's magic, lol
7. Victoria's Secret "Beauty Rush" lip gloss in "I Want Candy"- looks great and taste great without stickiness.
8. Mary-Kay Oil Free Mascara Remover- I have tried several different brands and this one blows them all away! It doesn't leave yucky oil all over your face and it actually REMOVES the mascara.
9. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara- hands down the best lash lengthening mascara I have ever used. Also a little trick I do is to blow-dry my eyelashes upward after I put my mascara on. It works! I'm telling ya!
10. and you know I had to throw in my favorite scents- Fancy by Jessica Simpson and Burberry Brit by Ralph Lauren. They make me feel pretty when I wear them, LOL
Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment