Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hot Diggity Dog

Our weekend was pretty nice. Saturday, we went to the cutest little birthday party. It was Judson's friend Baylor's 2nd birthday and the theme was none other than Mickey Mouse! If you have kids or are around kids a lot you will probably know what I'm talking about when I say "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!" lol

It's permanently branded in my brain since my little one loves it so much. The husband walks around singing it too! Well... Baylor's wonderful mother (and I mean WONDERFUL!) served grilled hot diggity dogs and handed out two oreo cookies in a bag tied with a cute red and white polka dot ribbon which looked like Mickey Mouse ears. Oh, and we were all given cute ears to wear throughout the party and you better believe I wore mine! LOL
I think this is my new favorite picture minus the fact that I can now tell how old I am getting. Look at those crows feet. :(
Hope your weekend went well!

5 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Love the mouse ears! By the way, I don't see the crow's feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I do *not* see any crow's feet. You quit being self-critical! LOL

    The "hot dog song" had already started in my head, just from the post title, before I even read what it was about. Do you have to do the "hot dog dance" when it comes on, like we do? That's one of those things I started by doing just once to entertain a whiny baby, & then realized was going to have to do it every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! You always look great!

    _remind me to tell ya something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting old!? you are joking. you look GORGEOUS in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Daphne, you always look great! What a fun b'day party...GG loves Mickey Mouse! The hot dog dance always cracks me up! Hope to run into you sometime around town...that'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete